Dreaming of a lakefront getaway? Want to own a home with a waterfront view?
Weichert Paupack Group is your go-to resource for all your Wayne and Pike County lakefront properties! Whether it is Lake Wallenpaupack, Fairview Lake, Tanglwood Lake, or even Lake Henry, Weichert's Paupack Realtors can help you fulfill that lakefront property dream!
Click HERE to see Lakefronts (opens in a new tab)
For homebuyers and renters of Northeast PA, there are dozens of lakes in the Pocono Mountain region that our real estate agents can show you. There are 8 motor boat lakes, and another countless number of paddle boat lakes in several private communities available. Looking for vacation cottages, full-time waterfront homes, or weekend cabins for a fishing trip? Ask our Agents!
Some of the motor boat lakes in the area include:
- Lake Henry (400 acres)
- Roamingwood in The Hideout, (225 acres)
- Fairview Lake (200 acres)
- Westcolang Lake (225 acres) which borders Fawn Lake Forest, Masthope and Westcolang Village associations
- Lake Ariel (205 acres), not to be confused with the “town” of Lake Ariel – ask one of our agents about it, if you’re curious!
- Lake Wallenpaupack 52 miles of shoreline, 13 miles in length, 60 feet deep at points, and has a surface area in excess of 5,700 acres.